Per superfell's docs, "The screen on the left shows details on the user, including their chatter profile photo, if they have one. You can tap any of the links in the contact section to send an email, call, or SMS the user. The action section at the bottom allows you to do a Reset Password operation, toggle the Is Active state, or start the clone user screen."
Check out the video below for a full demo. The challenge paid superfell $1,500 for his efforts. Congrats for a "super" job well done!
- OAuth login to both production & sandbox instances. No need to login when returning to the app later.
- View recently accessed user records or search for users by name, works efficiently even for organizations with thousands of users.
- View user details including their profile photo (requires Android 2.2+) title, username and contact info.
- Contact the user via email/phone/SMS.
- Perform a password reset.
- Toggle the Active flag of the user.
- Clone the user into a new user, setting the new usename, name and email address.