We took all of your nominations and tallied the results, taking the vote totals into account before deciding. After a long deliberation, we have come to a decision on the first CloudSpokes Ombudsman.
It is with a great honor that we announce Kenji776 as the first CloudSpokes Ombudsman!
The next step of course is to get the ball rolling. Starting immediately Kenji776 will be taking over the responsibilities of the Ombudsman and will be working diligently with the CloudSpokes team to make sure the Ombudsman Program gets off to a great start. For a refresher on the Ombudsman Program and the responsibilities of the role, check out the requirements, responsibilities and benefits of the Ombudsman Program below:
- Must be nominated by the community for consideration
- Must have a proven history of activity in the community
- Will sit in on bi-weekly sprint planning meetings
- Will sit in on bi-weekly platform update meetings
- Will sit in on bi-weekly membership update meetings
- Attend the meetings listed above without absence (meetings will be scheduled upon decision of Ombudsman due to time zones and availability)
- Record meeting minutes to be shared with the community
- Provide proactive communication with the community via a private forum
- Provide a formal review of CloudSpokes every month via the blog
- Maintain a positive rating as Ombudsman via the community
- Ombudsman title and badge within the community
- Personally interact with the CloudSpokes team and a have voice on all CloudSpokes decisions
- Recognition on the community section of the site
- CloudSpokes timbuk2 laptop bag
- $3,000 USD in budget for launching cool challenges to help improve the CloudSpokes platform or site.